Sunday, April 14, 2013

Asking Nestle about thier PureLIfe bottled water - is it pure? Really?



Have you noticed that most bottled water now contains fluoride and chloride?  I have.  Many studies have been conducted on the effects of fluoride on our bodies and specifically, our brains.   Most studies indicate that these chemicals are harmful to us.

It is common practice in America to add Fluoride and chloride to tap water.  It is even said that because your skin absorbs water, that if your water is chlorinated you will absorb 70% of the chlorine they put in tap water.just by taking a shower.  It is recommend you get a high tech water purifier because this amount of chloride can be harmful to us, especially children.  The controversy is huge, but yet the practice continues today.  It is not a subject discussed by mainstream media very often..

In Europe, the general public opinion is so against adding fluoride to water that they have managed to even keep it out of tap water.  People don't have any more cavities either. This is one of the excuses they use to add it to our tap water.

Tell me this... how come if you water a plant with water containing fluoride and chloride it adversely affects it and sometimes it even dies?  If it harms plants, it cannot be good for us to consume on a regular basis.  Put regular tap water in your fish tank and see what happens to your fish - they'll be floating on top!

Chemicals accumulate in your body and are often difficult to get rid of.  The more natural things are, the more I like them.

I want natural and pure water, I don't want any chemicals added to it.  Period.

I went to the Nestle Canada PureLife website and contacted them.  I want to why they are adding these chemicals now to our bottled water.  I had to giive my name, address, email.  I can't wait to see what their response will be.  I will post their response on this blog when I hear back from them, if I hear back from them.

I found this on their website:

"We hold our products to high standards of quality and safety. Water begins in nature, clean and safe, and we take precautions to make sure it stays that way so the natural minerals and unique taste of the water from each source are preserved as nature intended. NestlĂ©® Pure Life® natural spring water is bottled at the source, a naturally protected spring within an ecosystem that includes areas of forests, wetlands, wildlife and surface waters. Our natural spring water is tapped from an artesian source, deep underground, protected from outside pollutants and industrial development. We manufacture our bottles on site, fill and then cap them making the whole process about 20 minutes from the artesian source to the bottle for the entire NestlĂ©® Pure Life® water process."

This is what I wrote to them
:
"I would like to know how you can call your water PureLife and make all these claims about it being pure and natural when you put FLUORIDE AND CHLORIDE in the water.  Fluoride in water is unnecessary and unhealthy.

Since I have seen that you do that, I have switched to distilled water.  I don't want fluoride in my water, nor do I want chloride.  The least you can do is give people a choice!

I have a following on many social media sites and I am looking forward to your response." 


I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.canadians.org/water/

    Nestle needs to be taken out - Boycott!!

    ReplyDelete